- Post Performance Discussion
- Master Class, Mixed Technique
- Open educational rehearsals
- Dialogue/Panel on Contemporary Dance in Mexico
- Short and informal presentation in non-conventional spaces
- Dance on Film Presentation with discussion
- Collaborations with presenters and community partners
- School showings
- Educational outreach to local middle and high schools
- Lecture/ Demonstration
Delfos Contemporary Dance Courses include:
- Mixed technique (developed by Delfos and used in their school)
- Choreography (creative development)
- Nutrition for dancers
Delfos has a unique ability to connect and spark interest in contemporary dance and performing arts whether it be in a post performance discussion, with dance students and aficionados, in schools, or with community based partners. Most members of the company are bi-lingual (Spanish/English) but more importantly is their desire and ability to authentically communicate.
Delfos Danza Contemporanea has experience working in connection with dance companies, universities, colleges and dance education programs as resident teachers and/or setting a piece on the students or company.