- Grand Piano
- Piano bench
- Little table of the following aproximate measures: 1 m. long, 40 cm wide, 60 cm tall.
- Four firm chairs without arms (not folding chairs)
- Five lecterns. If the concert uses light colors, each of the lecterns should have lectern lamps.
- Instrument amplifiers: flute, clarinet, violin , violoncello and piano
- 5 microphones, amplifier, mixer, cables, microphone bases, reverb unit for "large hall" effects
- Two dressing rooms
- Bottles of natural water and fruits
The order of instruments for the microphones is as following: Piano in the center. Facing the audience, on the right side, violin and violoncello; and from the left side flute and clarinet.